Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday beautiful girl!

Today my tiny little baby is 5 years old. I do not understand how this happened! She was just a precious little gift straight from heaven, wrapped in pink and most of the time sporting an itty bitty bow on her precious full head of dark dark hair.

Then I blinked and she has become a witty, energetic, blonde as can be 5 year old.

The second I read that pregnancy test, I became a mother. We planned and dreamed and then before we knew it, at 11:31 on February 24th, 2006, I became a mommy.

Natalie Rae, you have brought endless joy to our lives. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. I am so grateful to God for giving us the blessing of you. I pray that as you continue to grow, you continue to learn. And in learning, I hope you see how much you are loved, not only by us, your family, but by the very One who created you. He has given you this one life and a purpose. I pray you will grow to love Him and seek the things He wants you to become. Do your best to follow His footsteps.

I pray for you always and am so deeply grateful to God for giving me you.

I love you, sweet birthday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment