Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The new improved me

So. I have decided that I need to be a better servant of Christ and in doing that I need to remember that my body is a temple.

I found a book, thanks to a friend, and it changed my eating habits and exercising habits. I have lost 4 pounds in two days and I am so encouraged and truly excited! Having an understanding and loving husband definitely helps, and knowing that I can lean on Jesus when the days are long keeps me going.

I am so proud of my quick accomplishment and am looking forward to having a healthy long life with my family, however long God decides that is. I know that realistically i will have struggles and not every day will be as easy as the first few have been.
As I'm seeking his will for my life, I can't help but be reminded that he created this earth and all the things in it and I need to do what I can to help myself and my family grow strong physically and spiritually. I'm truly happy and feeling great for the first time in a long time. Thank you Lord!!!

1 Corinthians 10:31
"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment